Thursday, April 24, 2008

Whipped

Photobucket

OK, so this may date myself a bit.... but I am a HUGE Indiana Jones Fan... Harrison Ford is just about the hottest older actor out there.... Sorry Sean Connery... I'm so thrilled that the new movie, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will be released May 22nd!!!!! And, if you don't mind my saying.... Indie is a Hottie!!!!! He's just a rugged, Manly Man.... and boy oh boy....... do you suppose he wears that hat home?..... ...... ...... Sorry, I was in fantasy land there... Now, I know that the kid from Holes will probably be a big draw for you Youngin's out there, but trust me.... Indie is the real attraction here.... mmmmm.... like a fine wine..... ;-)
Go see the movie
site!.... I'm going to go dream about Indie!

1 comment:

highlandgrace said...

Can I just say that I am grinning from ear to ear right now?! Looking forward to the movie too....we'll have to compare notes afterwards!
Chasity