Friday, April 11, 2008

Tag! Your it!

ok, so Tine tagged me yesterday but I saw it on my email... not the blog... so when I just checked her blog for the morning, she explained it! Ready for a big international game of tag?

I've been tagged by Tine at Sodeste so now for my 6 quirks... This shouldn't be hard to figure out... ;-)

1. ever since I was pregnant with my 1st baby, I can't look at raw meat... so Levi cooks that...

2. I read Pride and Prejudice back to back to back... I'm always SOMEWHERE in that book

3. I kick ass at Scrabble. :-)

4. I can't do math... not even to balance the check book... Sorry Mrs. Winston! (I really do PROMISE that I used to do honors math and physics.... maybe it's one of those "use it or you'll loose it things!)"

5. I detest fingernail polish, but HAVE to have my toe nails painted...

6. I'm a nut for all kinds of music... but LOVE mournful sounding classical... hence the YoYoMa on my playlist... And probably the main reason I LOVE the movie Pan's Labyrinth.

I'm tagging Beki, Nikki, Tonya, Vanna, Mo, and Heather (just because I'm feeling a bit lucky today ;-)

And here are the rules:
1: Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1 comment:

Tine said...

How strange is that, not to be able to look at raw meat :-) LOL! I don't like the smell of it, that actually started when I was pregnant the first time..... Hmm