Saturday, April 5, 2008

Patchwork love...

My friend Beki is published! Congratulations to her and all of the people who put together this new series of books. I found my first one at Barnes & Noble yesterday. It has some really great projects inside.... Better go get one! They were running low on this one, but still had the potholder and purse ones available.






While sitting in the decorating/craft book section, I also found a book... which I regretably didn't purchase. It was like one of those "planets all in line" kind of moments... I FOUND MY DESIGN STYLE! YEAH!!! I just thought I was a bit crazy and "eclectic"... but NOPE! Turns out I'm Creole Thrift! (and by the way, on my next venture out, I WILL stop by and get this book!)

I also bought a load of new organizational magazines.... You know what that means.... Time for a Studio Redo! I've been dreaming about it all night.... Perfectly organized fabrics, threads, papers, and all of the rest of my crafty little things. It may take me a while to get it underway, but once I do, WATCH OUT! I think I'll go scrounge around in the thrift shop today to see if I can find anything particularly fun to use. Then, to the dual-mecca of projects... Lowes and Home Depot to get some ideas!

Y'all have a great day and create something lovely!

No comments: