Friday, April 11, 2008

A is for Apron

Hey guys! Well, I think my book habit has been well established in the last posting... but I just went to Barnes and Noble last night... again... I walked in, and on the very front fabulous book filled table I found this...

Now, tell me how fun THIS is! and I totally love the green shoes! I also got the Pincushions and Potholder books that I skipped out on last time... These really are some GREAT inspirational books.
I went into this great home decorating fabric store yesterday and found the BEST FABRIC EVER for my pin cushions... Just you wait... by the end of the weekend, you'll see the funniest, cutest, most outlandish Prissy pin cushions you've EVER seen!
I finally finished organizing my ribbon on the new fancy (but practical) Ribbon Rings. I think I grossly underestimated the size of my ribbon stash... I thought I would have loads of room for new purchases and out of 90 cards and 5 -2 1/2" rings, I only have 3 or 4 cards left. Thank goodness I doubled up some of the cards!
Y'all have a lovely and creative Friday!

No comments: