Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wicked- Sweet Shot Tuesday

 

055

 

This weekend we surprised Abby with tickets to see Wicked at the Hobby Center for her birthday. I’ve been waiting for YEARS to see this show. I loved the book and HAD to see it on stage. Abby loves Broadway, so when I saw that it was going to be in Houston, I jumped right in and got the tickets.

049

She had no idea… because I lied to her for months about it being sold out. Don’t judge. A mom’s gotta do what a mom’s gotta do!

067 

We were nudging each other’s elbows when we knew Popular was about to be sung.

We both got teary when Defy Gravity gave us chills.

We will never forget the day we were totally Wicked.

 

Sweet Shot Day

2 comments:

Susan said...

Your girls are just beautiful!!! Great shots.

Let me know how the play is, I'm thinking of going in October when I go to New York!!

Unknown said...

Oh! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! I really like the first picture with your daughter looking up.

http://jenn-windowtomysoul.blogspot.com