Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It’s in the bag

Did you think my shopping would be done once I found the camera I wanted? NEVER!

I know I can’t carry this fancy camera in my purse… It would be covered in grit, gum, or sticky retainer mess before you could say “Cheese”. I’ve been asking around and settled on this little beauty. The color is tame, I’ll admit. But it will also go with most anything I wear, so I like that. Not to mention, it’s lined in purple. LOVE! But the main reason I love it is because it looks nothing like a camera bag. NOTHING.

You can’t beat a camera bag that can pull double duty as a purse.

If you’d like to see more of these very cute, non-camera bag looking bags click the pic! You can also find the button link anytime over there to the left on my side bar.

There are several non-camera bag looking styles and some really great colors… It was SO HARD not picking the red one… or the teal one…

1 comment:

Alicia W. said...

WOW! That is a camera bag? WHAT?? That's just not any camera bag... that's a DIVA Camera Bag. LOVE IT. Great choice.