Friday, March 28, 2008

When life gives you lemons.... and limes...

Hey y'all! Well, I'm having a Tastefully Simple party here tonight and I picked up this bowl of lemons and limes to go with the drinks.....You know Summer is fast approaching when I keep limes in a bowl! They are resting in my Maw Maw's biscuit bowl... I remember her making homemade biscuits almost every day... There's all of these nooks and crannies worn into the finish. It's an awesome bowl.

When life gives you lemons

I've been working on some wall monograms from Wonderful Graffiti... Here's the dining room... Check out my husband's grandfather's service picture. Wasn't he a cutie!!!

monogram in dining room

The one above my bed is very subtle... but will be wonderful once the curtains are up!

circle monogram above bed

Y'all have a great weekend! (Maybe I'll get those curtains done!!!)

2 comments:

Vana said...

Hi Holly,
Do you still need those silhouette cards you convoed me about? Please let me know.

Thanks
Vana Chupp
www.lepapierstudio.com
www.lepapierdesigns.etsy.com

Kim -today's creative blog said...

love the monograms!