Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blog

That's just how I feel about "journal-ing" on the Internet... For a chatty person like me, blogging can prove to be a HUGE time consuming venture... Just this morning, as I was taking pics of the waffles, I thought... "why the heck am I taking pictures of a waffle..." "and why am I taking multiple pictures of said waffle, adjusting my camera settings to get the picture Just Right..." And why on earth would ANYONE care to see what I made my kids for breakfast...

It's getting to the point now, where every time I do something, I want to take out the camera and snap a couple of pics to post... It's really bizarre... I've never kept a diary... I never even wrote down what I did during the day on a calendar (not even when I was pregnant)... I hate scrapbooking... b/c I hate to write everything down... Seriously, (and I know my sister would be appalled to know) I don't even write in a baby book for the girls... So why on EARTH do I find bloggin appealing?!?!?

Heck! I'm even decorating my house (finally!) more just so I can post pictures of what I've done... It's almost a Middle Child syndrome thing of "Hey! Look at me! Look at what I did!!!!" Maybe that's it... Maybe we're all just dying for some attention.... Or maybe we all find it an easier way of expressing ourselves in a time where email has surpassed the hand-written note. Whatever it is... it's pretty damn fun.... So Blog away guys! Blog away.....

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, BLAH!

:-)

2 comments:

beki said...

Well, I think that's what blogging is all about :)

jg said...

I love your creativity & I see how you are touching the lives of others just over this simple blog site! You make me laugh & inspire me in ways that you don't even know. I love your writings & the photos are EXCELLENT! I see a book project in the future. PS I hope you DID NOT get Maw maw's powder puff for yourself yet @ Royal Standard....love the pin cushions...remember her little red tomatoe one on her sewing machine??? Love, jg