Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I hope you have all had your fill of green today! Speaking of green, the trees are really starting to turn the brightest Spring green. I love this time of year!

For school, my older daughter's class had to make Leprechaun Traps... Here's my husbands rendition....hhhmmm.... my daughter's version... :-) Seriously, it WAS a team effort... Abby wanted to use more glitter though! Apparently those sneaky little guys don't obey signs, so she put together a little sign that says Do Not Ring the Bell! Pretty funny, if you ask me. ;-)





I also finally finished putting together one corner of my bedroom....!!!! Ahhh, sweet success. After wrestling with 18 tangled yards of linen this weekend, I finally have one window done.



Here is a before pic of my boring bedroom....


Here's during.... Notice the appropriately Shabby Euro style blue walls.... MMMMM..... So restful and reminds me of our trip to the Mediterranean....



And here's my new reading nook!!!! I can't wait to get myself a hot cup of herbal tea and dig into a new book!










One corner down.... 3 more corners, and walls to go! Yeah! I also finally shipped off some pics of the trip to have blown up... Voila'! Instant Art!

Hope you guys have a lovely evening. See you soon!



No comments: