Sunday, March 16, 2008

NEW DAY

Hi guys!
Did you wonder where I went? Well, I was so lovingly warned, by mom, about posting the girls pictures onto the Internet. I was sufficiently freaked out by the idea of psycho predators tracking my kids down that I just deleted the whole thing and decided to start anew.
Of course... that means all of my regular posts were deleted too, so maybe that wasn't the best way of going about it! I'm OF COURSE going to re-post the work site.... But after that, I'll have to start all over!
I'm off to start working on the new format. In the meantime... GO OUTSIDE! It's a lovely Palm Sunday!

1 comment:

Tine said...

Hi! Thank you for commenting on my blog! I think this blogging-thing is fun -and potentially very timeconsuming :-)
I had those very same thoughts about posting pictures of my children online. Also on Flickr.... So I try not to post about them, but it is difficult not to write about the very people who mean most in my life -and as I read your blog, I thought it must be same for you... So lets share other safer stuff, like craftiness, cooking and such! I'm so happy to meet you, and hope we'll have lots of fun!