Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BFFs

Well, I am in love with my new best friend. Nooo! Not Delia the Delightful and De-lish Dell! ;-) but someone with an equally fantabulous name.... Saucy! I'm so tired and should be asleep or at least pretending to try to go to sleep.... but I can't shut down Delia and leave Saucy's world! I have been giggling all evening, but just HAD to copy her on this one...
you'll see how fun this is... check it out...

What's My Name:

My ROCK STAR NAME: (Name of first pet, current car)

Daisy Odyssey

My GANGSTA NAME: (Favourite ice cream flavour, type of shoe)

Strawberry Wedge

My NATIVE AMERICAN NAME: (Favourite colour, favourite animal)

Red Lion

My SOAP OPERA NAME: (Middle Name, place where I was born)

Angel Natchez

My STAR WARS NAME: (First three letters of your last name, first two of your first name)

Neaho

My SUPERHERO NAME: (Second favourite colour, favourite drink)

Pink Cosmo !!!!!!! Same as Saucy's! LOL!

My NASCAR NAME: (Combine the names of grandfathers)

Gena Bruce

My TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (5th grade teacher's name plus a city that starts with the same letter)

Young Yonkers !!!

My SPY NAME: (Favourite season of the year, favourite flower)

Autumn Rose

My CARTOON NAME: (Favourite fruit, article of clothing wearing right now)

Mango T-shirt

My HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, favourite tree)

Fiber One Magnolia! LOLOLOL!!!!

No comments: