Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Workin Hard?

Or Hardly Workin?

As my scale has told me, sewing is NOT an acceptable form of exercise. But I sure am having fun! So much so that I dug one of my "For Sale" Janomes out of the closet and put her to work... Maybe now I'll finish these Christmas projects before Easter! :-)

Photobucket

I've been stitching out so many treat bag toppers that I'm beginning to question how over-crowded the girls schools are...

Photobucket

And that's just for one class... and they aren't finished yet!

Yep, I'm feeling like an Elf these days... but it's SEW fun!

Photobucket

Now if I can just figure out what the heck to do with this sewing/guest room!!!

It's gonna have to wait til AFTER the holidays though!

For some great gift tags for all of those packages you'll be wrapping, take a look at the
Quilted Bag Tags from Digistitches. They go together quickly and the design is PERFECT! Jennilee also has several machine embroidery designs that make great gifts. Go check her out, you'll see!

Update...

Ok, so even though Sister will see this, I had to post a couple of pics of these gift tags... they are really turning out so cute!


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been very busy! I love the gift bags and all the name tags. Cute idea for gifts.

southerninspiration said...

Those are really, really cute, girl!