Saturday, May 3, 2008

YUCK.....

That's how I feel... I don't know if it's a bug, or just my body revolting from all of the "healthy" food I've been paying such close attention to... But YUCK.... I hope my friend Beki forgives me for such a blah posting... She sent me the most wonderful tote you've EVER seen... dressmaker detailing and all. She even put a super sweet button pin in my package!... which my 6 year old and I immediatly fought over. I won this round, but looks like I'll be using Beki's tutorial soon... Abby thought the pin would be the perfect thing to put into a cluster on a headband.... (I'm rolling my eyes here.... It would be cute.... if I can get to it!) But on a brighter note, the bag does cheer me up quite a bit. {{HUGS}} to my Artsy Crafty Babe! I {Heart} it!

5 comments:

Tonya said...

I see 3 of Beki's bags there! I love them all!

I hope you feel better soon, you don't want to be sick for Mother's Day.

Oh, and I went to The Royal Standard yesterday, I can't believe I have been missing out! I found the perfect antique island for my kitchen, now I just have to convince my dh that it is worth $600 LOL

Tine said...

I love that bag! It's the green one, right?

Hope you feel better soon :-)

Vana said...

Love the purse! Does she have an Etsy Shop? I am trying to find her but the link doesn't work.
WE have all been sick for the past 2 weeks...i think it's just something going around.
I hope you feel better soon!

Nichole Dirks said...

Love your bag! Beki is so talented. Hope you feel better soon.

Elle Jay Bee said...

What a gorgeous bag! You are a lucky gal...

To answer your question about my clothesline, it attaches to my house and then out to a wooden post that my hubby sunk in cement. I am on the search for a pretty birdhouse to attach to the post to pretty it up!

Linda
xoxo