Sunday, June 14, 2009

Live Writer?…

OK, so Kim decided to announce to the world how much easier Live Writer makes her blogging… I do like the framed pics. And since I believe life’s sometimes just easier when you let someone else do the discovering, I thought I’d give it a go. (This, as a matter of fact, is the very reason I haven’t ventured into digitizing my own embroidery designs too.) Imitation is the highest form of flattery… Right?

Here’s what I’m loving so far… The FONTS!!!! How much are you going to hate me if I change the font for each post??? LOL… And the editing is pretty easy. Oh! And look on the bottom! Easy picture inserts! I might just like this program…

Before I get overly chatty, and then discover I truly do not know what I’m doing, I’m going to post (“publish” in L.W. terms) this and see what happens. If it works, I may just have a chance to put up some of my MIA posts… because then I don’t have to figure out why on earth I can’t get into my Photobucket account. :-/

Remember Folks, ALWAYS back up your pics somewhere… because you just never know when you will not be able to see them again.

magnolia

*Hugs*

Holly

No comments: