Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kitchen lights… part deux

You know that “snowball effect” that can happen once you start doing something around your home? eh, Yeah… so here’s the OTHER kitchen lights I changed out…

P1030040

See how we have this tray ceiling above my island? It did have two of those can lights in it… But not anymore! Ballard Designs has a great kit to change them out into pendant lights… If you can screw in a light bulb, you can do this! Look really close, you can see the light on the pendant being reflected above. BOY do they make a HUGE difference in the amount of light being cast about.

P1030043

You can tell they are the aged bronze ones, but with the lights on… well, I promise they are a really cool burlap fabric drum shade. Easy Peasy

magnolia

*hugs!*

Holly

1 comment:

muralimanohar said...

Hmm..my house is a firetrap in regards to the wiring, and has these bizarre light fixtures with wires hanging everywhere...still think I could do this? Cause I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS! :p