Monday, March 23, 2009

Random things I'm totally excited about

Yahoo! Twilight has made it to DVD folks! But a stern warning for all of you TwilightMoms out there... DO NOT WATCH SHARK BOY AND LAVA GIRL BEFORE YOU WATCH TWILIGHT... it's just soooo wrong.

The Tudors season has finally started back up on Showtime! Woo Hoo!!! The first episode was totally great and you can completely believe in the downward spiral that Henry has started to go down. Captivating.

I also found a great new strength training workout in this month's Real Simple magazine. It's very basic, and easy to follow. I added it to my cardio routine this morning. Let's just say that whoever invented one legged squats should have to come to my house and help me on and off the toilet tomorrow... because I'm SURE I wont be able to do it on my own.

1 comment:

muralimanohar said...

Too late. I watched both Shark Boy AND Cheaper by the Dozen 2. By the time Twilight came around, I am just sitting here going No WAY am I getting the hots for that little kid. :p