Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good Golly Miss Molly!

I have finally found a "go-to" summer dress pattern for Jillian! It's the Miss Molly sundress by Samantha Caffee of The Handmade Dress on YCMT. Samantha's pattern was FABULOUS! It took less than 10 pages to print (a real shocker!) and the directions were some of the best I've ever seen on an e-book pattern. I think it took me less than an hour from start to finish... but I didn't have uninterrupted time... The fabric is a Liberty of London lawn print... Sew nice!

Sorry you have a pic from a hanger, but the little model went for ice cream with her daddy and I just couldn't convince her to stay home and try on more clothes...

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Katie said...

Holly, the dress is so pretty. I love the delicate print. I wish I was at a place where I could put littly missy in a mostly white dress, but it'd be a mess within seconds of putting it on.

Kristin said...

Great job - I love it! I will definitely be looking this pattern up!

Joanna said...

Too cute!!!

muralimanohar said...

Wow...that fabric looks like it would be BEAUTIFUL to wear..lucky girl! :D

Vana said...

oh my, you and your pretty dresses. If i only had a girl:)