Monday, November 10, 2008

Divine Design

So... What do those crazy scatter-brained A.D.D. nut-jobs do when faced with a huge organizational problem? We BLOG about it! Here's my problem... I have about a billion things running through my head. I keep poking around blogs... then I jump to another blog, that leads me to ANOTHER blog... I keep finding these "perfect" pictures for inspiration, and then I loose them! Do yall ever have that problem?

There are two places that I always check in on when I am looking for some divine decorating intervention. Velvet & Linen and Restyled Home. These gals really are my BFFs. They just don't know it ;-) If I could keep up with my bloggy links, they'd be right at the top. FOCUS Holly... Back to keeping track of inspiration... I found these pictures via Linda's and Brooke's blogs. I HAVE to keep them nearby so that I can keep looking at them. The garden picture just takes my breath away. Levi's bookcases for the LSU office are being delivered today... and I STILL haven't painted. But at least with Brooke's help, I now know what to do to keep the books from looking like a bunch of schplech on the shelf!!! Bless you Honey!

Welcome to my perfectly decorated entry...

Photobucket

Would you like to sit a spell?

Photobucket

Or maybe read a good book?... no, I promise there's more than Twilight on the shelf... they just look similar because they are DESIGNED to look pleasing to the eye!

Photobucket

Dinner's nearly ready. Would you like a glass of Pinot before we eat?

Photobucket

How about an evening stroll through my enchanting garden?

Photobucket

Ahhh... now that the company's gone, I think I'll go to bed and read some more. And yes, I'm reading Breaking Dawn... AGAIN...

Photobucket

Nighty Night... Sleep Tight... Don't let the vampire bite ;-)

Dreaming now...

Photobucket


;-) Yummy...

6 comments:

Rissa said...

Hehe. I love your comments to go with your pictures. They just make me gigle.I especially like that entry way and yes that garden is breath takeing

Lulu said...

Wow...wish all of that were mine.

Elle Jay Bee said...

Thank you so much for being my anonymous BFF!! I think the cat's out of the bag now, though, so I am happy to accept (and share) the title!

Your blog is beautiful, and I've found inspiration here myself whenever I visit. I'm like you: I start out at one place, see a link and head on over...getting thoroughly lost in the process! Than I realize I forgot to comment, but can't seem to find my way back. My sister calls them bunny trails, and I think she's right!

Thanks for making my day!
Linda

Velvet and Linen said...

Thank you so much Holly for all of your kind words.
I am honored to be a part of your beautiful blog and to have you as a new friend.

xo
Broke

Laura Venosa Verbena said...

Oh I love Brooke blog to!!! She is so sweet & always leave a kind word if you post.. I am glad I found your blog as it is my new favorite...
xooxxo laura

southerninspiration said...

Oh, I am queen of the bunny trails!!! I find new blogs all the time and then don't find them again for days! BTW, LOVE your new background on your blog!
Suzanne