Monday, August 10, 2009

Decor Keeper

 

How do you organize your home projects? 

I’ve seen several blog postings recently on how to keep all of your home project info organized. 

This is not that kind of post.

I don’t organize my home projects. Maybe I should, but that would require too much effort for me.

  I DO however keep this super cute pink photo album with me at all times.  It has basic room info (window measurements, paint chips, fabric swatches, and bits of trim) that I can use when I’m out and about.  I can’t tell you how many throw pillows I’ve returned because I picked the “wrong shade of green”.  Really, it’s embarrassing.

And here’s a handy tip… Keep a tape measure with you at all times!!!  I’ve measured dozens of media stands looking for one that hit 49” wide…. and having this clip on tape measure with me has been a huge time saver (for me and any salesperson who’s SURE whatever they are selling would work for me)

P1030106  

View of the inside… just staple what you have to a 4X6 card and it can easily slide in and stay put!

P1030108

No comments: