Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh Crap... Now I have this whole pan of cookie bars, and I just checked the nutrition info on the salad I just had.... How in the hell is it possible for a salad to have 600 cals. and 35 g. of Fat? I had a taco salad from Wendy's without the sour cream (thank you very much), only 1/2 of the dressing, and just a couple of drained spoonfuls of the chili on it... What the hell is in their chili? Now I get to Look at the cookies.... and park my ass back onto the elliptical again this afternoon. What freakin fun. I guess that's what I get for being such a wiseass...

1 comment:

Erin said...

that ALWAYS freakin happens to me!! how do they manage to pack that much fat in? the other day i looked and it turned out that the vegetarian wraps i was eating at work (veggies, just plain dang veggies and a half the "lite" dressing they usually use) was 150 calories MORE than their buffalo chicken wrap. what?!?! seriously, I empathize in a big non-fat way.